Thank you for trying out for a boys or girls Randolph travel basketball team for the 2018/2019 season.
If your tryout numbers are shown in the links below, you have been selected for a travel team in the corresponding grade. There are a few things that require immediate attention:
1) Email the contact listed for your grade within 24 hours to confirm your acceptance. Your email should also include ALL email addresses your coach should use for communications with you. The contacts listed are either the coach for each respective grade or a basketball committee member for those grades where the coaches have not yet been selected. Splitting of the players into the "Blue" or "White" teams at each grade level will be done after several practices in early November.
2) Like last year, the Travel Basketball Program as outlined in the Township online registration system, requires each player to purchase a long sleeve shooting shirt with their last name on the back. The cost for this required shirt is $33. The shirt is the same as last year so if you already have a shirt and it still fits, no action necessary. If you are new to the program or in need of a new size, please place your order. Since the lead time on these shirts is extensive and in order to have them all delivered prior to games beginning in December, the shirts must be ordered online at https://randolphtravelbball2018.itemorder.com/ no later than Monday, October 22rd at 11:59PM. At that time, the online store will close and not reopen. Please do this ASAP. Note: The online store will consist of MANY other items, but those are purely optional and not required.
3) Randolph Travel Basketball custom slides (flip/flops) are available for this season (Optional). They are navy blue with the Randolph Basketball logo and players last name on each side (see photo). Unfortunately they cannot be purchased on the same site as the other apparel. Please see the flyer which provides info on sizing and how and where to send your check. Checks need to be received by Wednesday October 24th, as one large order will be placed with this supplier.
Click here to open the flyer
4) Uniform try on date for boys is set for Sunday Oct 28 from 7-8:30PM in the lobby of the Rec Center on Calais Road. Please make every effort to attend so that you will get the proper size. If you cannot attend, please email Scott Gourvitz with your child's name, grade and desired size for both jersey and shorts (or simply say he/she will take the same size as this teammate). Scott's email is email@example.com. All uniforms for the girls will be handed out by Troy Krone during your initial practices.
5) This season ALL teams will take advantage of TeamSnap for communications with respect to scheduling, player availability, practice/game reminders etc....In a few days, you will receive an email asking you to join your team and download the app (if you don't already have it). Please then log in to your team and update all your information, such as emails, phone numbers and how you wish to receive communications (email, text or both). If you already have a TeamSnap account you will still need to log into to the Randolph Basketball league to make your updates as the info from Community Pass Registration does not necessarily flow through to all fields.
6) Save the date and mark your calendars. Randolph Basketball night at Rutgers will be Sunday Feb 24th 2019 at 6:30PM when Rutgers takes on Minnesota. More info to follow.
Practices are expected to begin on/around October 29. Communications will be forthcoming once the schedule is set.
Congratulations! We look forward to a great season – see you on the courts!
Boys Travel Basketball Results (NOW POSTED)
Girls Travel Basketball Results (NOW POSTED)