2018 BASKETBALL PHOTOS
Picture days for 2018 are coming up for all teams, please check with your coach for the exact scheduling for your team. To save time, please print and review the attached order form. If want to purcahse photos, pick the packages and/or add-ons you want to purchase, and bring the form along with cash or check to the photo session for your team.
Welcome to Randolph Basketball’s new website run by Sports Illustrated Play, commonly known as SI Play. SI Play is a fully integrated system complete with mobile app that allows coaches, parents, players and league administrators the ability to communicate across platforms to see and create schedules/events, post scores, receive practice/game reminders, alert coaches to player availability and so much more.
With the addition of this powerful software, the Randolph Boys and Girls Basketball Programs offered through the Randolph Recreation Department will combine into one single website www.randolphhoops.org for all communication.
While there will be a slight learning curve in its inaugural season, the benefits will be immeasurable. Simply register as you would online or in person with the Randolph Recreation Department for winter sports. After teams are formed via ratings/draft, you will receive an email from SI Play to the SAME email address you used to register your child online. That email will advise you of the team your child was selected to and ask you to download the SI Play Mobile App to see the full schedule and roster for your team. From there you can add additional family email addresses, update your contact info for your child’s coach, select your preferences for communication and even synch the schedule to your ical or google calendars.
SI Play helpful info
Is your account set up with one parent and you would like to add another parent/guardian to get schedule reminders and team emails?
1) From a computer (not a mobile device), log in using your username (email address) and passcode.
2) Under the account options area, select add adult and completely fill out this section making sure to include email and primary phone (if sharing info with team, only team will see it. If you don't share it, coach and team parents will not be able to reach you). Select alert preferences.
I can log in via the app, but I cannot see my team.
1) Click on more tab, then scroll into you see log out. Log out and then back in.
2) Now see if your teams are present. If not, proceed to step 3. Do NOT create a new team.
3) Click on the more tab and then scroll down to select "app support"
4) Write a brief note indicting you cannot see your Randolph Basketball team and SI Play will reply within a few hours. Check back to the app support area to see a reply
I cannot log into the app at all
1) Are you using the correct email address? The correct email address is the one you used to register with the rec dept. If you can log in via the computer, the app will use the same user log in and passcode.
2) If you still cannot log in, send an email to randolphhoops.org and ask what email address the system has on file for you.